GC Alumni Hall of Fame Nomination Information
We encourage you to nominate special deserving alumni to be among our honorees!
Greenfield-Central Community School Corporation has graduated myriad individuals with rewarding careers – people who touch the lives of others – from performing and visual artists, elected officials and CEOs, to doctors, lawyers and entrepreneurs. Greenfield Central School Foundation wants to celebrate their contributions through our GC Alumni Hall of Fame. Inductions are held during the annual GCSF Red Letter Gala.
Please consider the following criteria when nominating Greenfield-Central Alumni:
- Is a Greenfield-Central High School (including Hancock Central, Eden, Maxwell, and Greenfield High Schools) graduate who has been out of high school a minimum of ten years.
- Has a special achievement within the nominee’s profession.
- Has received honors, awards, or other recognitions on a local, regional, national and/or international level.
- Has demonstrated community service.
- Has made meritorious contributions to society in general, or to a specific segment of society.
Deadline for nominations is May 1, 2019.
Nominees will remain eligible for two consecutive years. Nominees not selected may be renominated.
Please complete and submit below.