CONNECTING OUR COMMUNITY TO THE CLASSROOM
Through community support and partnering, GCSF has been able to provide pass-through funding to Greenfield-Central High School for specific academic excellence and leadership development programs. This special GCSF program is titled Partners In Education (PIE).
Some of the PIE initiatives funded include:
- Academic Achievement and Influential Teacher Night – All Juniors and Seniors who achieve a 3.8 GPA are recognized and Seniors honor their most influential teachers.
- Academic Hall of Fame and Induction Dinner
- End of Year Underclass and Senior Honors Night
Academic Academies – Bio-Medical Sciences Academy: G-CHS’ newest academy representing medical and healthcare disciplines including biochemistry, biomedical engineering, dentistry, forensics, immunology, microbiology, pharmacology, physiology and radiological sciences.
Project Lead the Way (PLTW) Engineering Academy: This nationally renowned program has the sophisticated technology needed for courses and sponsors programs such as VEX Robotics and Women in Engineering. Funding is essential to assist students and staff to attend national and state competitions, conferences and recognition programs.
Leadership Development Programs:
- Student Leadership Academy (Grades 9-12)
- Senior Capstone Project
- Educator Professional Development
Student Benevolence: Assists students in paying participation fees and/or helps students experiencing financial hardship.
Student Incentive Programs:
We hope you consider becoming a partner with GCSF and G-CHS by funding these unique programs for our students’ school and career success.