SHARE A PERFECT 20/20 VISION
Five years ago, Greenfield Central School Foundation (GCSF) embarked on a goal to broaden and deepen our ability to impact the Greenfield-Central school community — for our children, teachers and schools. Through collaborative, partnering relationships, we believe we’ve made a great start to enhance the learning environment and provide significant funding resources to address the gap between state-funding for schools and real needs that lacked resources. Some highlights include:
- Creating a Wish Upon a Star program, connecting donors with teacher wishes.
- Establishing an Alumni Hall of Fame to honor Eden, Greenfield, Hancock Central, Maxwell and Greenfield-Central High School graduates.
- Doubling our grant-making ability.
- Building capacity and relationships by hiring a part-time Executive Director.
- Connecting people to our schools.
In 2015, the GCSF Board of Directors strategically cast a 5-year vision to further increase our ability to substantially impact G-C students and schools. Your gift will help GCSF reach its 2020 goals to:
- Hire a full-time director who can provide expanded opportunities for community connections with donors and businesses.
- Significantly improve our capacity to consistently meet and address unfunded needs in our schools.
- Increase grants to teachers from approximately $11,000 annually to $50,000.
As we move forward with our “Perfect 20/20 Vision”, we are seeking partners who share our passion for our children and their education. Donors can now make multi-year commitments and join us as GCSF Visionaries.
OPPORTUNITIES TO CONNECT
With a commitment of 3 or 5 years, a GCSF Visionary has a long-term impact on the unrestricted assets that allow GCSF to deliver the resources that enhance the educational experience for G-C students and teachers. We also will provide special connection opportunities for our GCSF Visionaries. These include:
- An invitation to our annual Donor Event with a commitment of $100+ annually.
- Half off 2 tickets* to the annual GCSF Red Letter Gala and a Donor Event invitation with a yearly commitment amount of $500+.
- An invitation to our annual Hall of Fame Breakfast and Greenfield-Central High School Tour, 2 free tickets* to the annual GCSF Red Letter Gala and a Donor Event invitation with a yearly commitment amount of $1,000+. *honored each year as long as the multi-year commitment is kept
Say YES to being a GCSF Visionary! Help sustain and strengthen GCSF for the next 3 or 5 years through a multi-year commitment to support the foundation. You can commit to an annual gift of $100, $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500 or another amount. A donation automatically deducted from a checking or savings account allows you to make your commitment easy to maintain and saves the foundation credit card fees.
ONLINE FORM for automatic deduction from your account: CLICK HERE
PDF FORM for automatic deduction from your account: CLICK HERE
Online donations: CLICK HERE